Zinc Sulphate is the most commonly used form of Zinc known to correct nutrient deficiencies in growing plants.
It is readily available following application to the soil. Zinc Power can be solubilized with water and used in liquid foliar applications where Zinc is required.
Zinc is vital:
- in the synthesis of proteins
- as a component of enzymes used in photosynthesis and reproduction
- in seed formation
Zinc Power MxG OMRI – 35% Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate Granular w/ 17% Sulfur
- 2-4 mm granule ideal for bulk blending and soil application where Zinc is required
Zinc Power MiG
- 1-2 mm granule ideal for bulk blending and soil application where Zinc is required
Zinc Power SP OMRI – 35.5% Monohydrate Soluble Powder w/ 17% Sulfur
- Ideal for soluble blending and liquid applications where Zinc is needed